Monday, April 16, 2012

How Is Brandon?

This is an update for people who actually check this to see what's going on in my life and see how I'm doing and stuff.

I am currently working full time in a gas station.  As far as peon work goes, it I enjoy it.  I do not plan on doing it for longer than is necessary.  I've been using this low-stress time to improve myself.  How have I improved myself?  Well...

I'm off all prescription medications!!

Seriously.  Insomnia.  Gone.  I can't express in words how happy I am about it, too.  I actually took a nap yesterday.  A NAP!!  I TOOK A FREAKING NAP!!  Something so simple for most people, but my goodness, I nearly wept from happiness when I woke up.

I'm not dating anyone and actually haven't really gone on a date in a while.  But I did ask a girl out last night, so that's cool.

I recently got promoted to manager at work.  A whole $1.50/hr. wage increase.  It really isn't much, but when you notice every dollar you spend, it's kind of a big deal.

I'm moving into the basement of my current house in like 2 weeks with Eric.  We have already named it Fort Kickass.  We are expecting big things out of it.

So what is my current plan for the future?

This is something that I've only briefly referenced I think once before, but I have this friend.  This friend's name is Chloe (her real name - she doesn't get a secret name or anything like that).  Actually, I think this whole story deserves its own blog post, so I'm going to work on that.

You'll hear about Chloe soon.  I don't know how soon.  But soon.

And other than that, I'm just saving up a little money to get myself to my $1000 buffer zone (I currently have significantly less than that).  Then I guess I finish up school (hopefully through an online class or two), and then go to chiropractic school (finally).

No comments:

Post a Comment