Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Depressed

This is an official cry for help.

I just want a friend that I can sit down and talk with.  Plenty of people agree to it - no one does it.  I'm feeling pretty down right now.

EDIT:  It's the next day and I think I should explain this a little more.  This isn't like a clinical depression - I can very much identify reasons for me feeling like crap.  Basically, I look at my life these last few years and not a lot has happened.  It wouldn't be a big deal, but not having anyone to talk to for such a long time really wears a person down.  I don't have anyone to go home to at the end of the day to validate me or tell me they believe in me or anything like that.  I just go home.  So that's what's going on.  Nothing dangerous.  Thanks to all for all the messages.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I am far but I will listen... give me a call if you still have my number. Or message me on FB and I will send it to you.

    ReplyDelete