Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm still here

I often log in and try to type something, get sidetracked and go do something else.  As a result, I have literally dozens of unfinished posts that may never see the other (public) side of the internet.  They're just not ready to leave the nest.

So I haven't given up writing here.  I've just been busy doing things like re-mastering and then re-forgetting the Spanish language (i took the 'i learned Spanish' test).  I still love you, internet.  I promise.  I'll post something good soon.  Maybe after finals week.  It's looking like I'm going to be living in California for the summer, and I can only stand my nieces for 20 minutes at a time (that's when they start being not-as-cute), so you'll probably see a lot of posting over the next 4 months.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I get that. I certainly don't also have several dozen half-finished blog posts that start with great vigor then fizzle out as my kids figure out where I am and start doing everything they can think of to distract me. No sir.

    ReplyDelete