Thursday, January 20, 2011

Uh oh

I stumbled upon this little test earlier today:



DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:High
Schizoid Disorder:Moderate
Schizotypal Disorder:Low
Antisocial Disorder:Moderate
Borderline Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Disorder:High
Narcissistic Disorder:High
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --




Take from that what you will.  Keep in mind that I didn't sleep last night, so the results are definitely skewed - especially the paranoid one.



.

1 comment:

  1. My results:

    Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: Low
    Avoidant: Low
    Dependent: High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

    Oddly, I'm not as shocked as I initially thought I ought to be. Now, I'm obsessively trying to get a second opinion by posting this where I absolutely know someone will see it.

    ReplyDelete