Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disclaimer

I've recently become aware that a lot of people read this that I didn't know read it.  I also discovered the little tool that tells me the stats and how many people view this site every day and which internet browsers you use and which operating system, etc.  I'm concerned with how many of you use Internet Explorer, btw.

I was bored two nights ago (or was it 3?  not sleeping does weird things to time) and decided to send messages to a lot of my friends on Facebook and told them to read my blog (because I like to feel important).  A lot of them replied that they already do and that they've shown it to their roommates and stuff.

So I feel like I need to put this out there:

If I single you out and talk about you or whatever, take it with a grain of salt (whatever that means).  If I say something mean, don't sweat it.  We're still friends.  If I say that I'm interested in you or in your sister or whatever, don't freak out.  I try to avoid saying things here that I wouldn't say directly to someone, but if you feel offended or would prefer that I not talk about you or (actually) change your name or whatever, I'll be more than happy to do so.

I guess what I'm really saying is that I hope no one shows this to Sarah because she will absolutely take my head off and punt it.

5 comments:

  1. It's always sorta weird to know people actually read your blog. I always treat mine like no one reads it (though I know some people do) and whenever someone comments on it, I get all weird and try to change how I write or who I write about. But then I get over. Promise me you won't change how or who you write about. This is one of my favorite blogs to read. You're a fantastic writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh. Who cares if someone doesn't like it. It obviously means it's true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random thought: up there on the top right of the blog, where you ask people to vote for the blog to raise its rankings? There's nothing to click/type in/submit/etc. Just the "please please please vote for my blog" shpeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, there's definitely a button that you can click on. It looks like other people have found it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dashitall, of course as soon as I posted that it magically materialized. It used to just be the word "vote", a big empty space, and then the shpeal. Superfun.

    ReplyDelete