Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catchup

Hello, internet.  It's been a long time.  Let's go ahead and get caught up.

I'm in classes now.  A bunch of politics and english classes because I like to torture myself with insane amounts of reading each night.  I've been averaging about 300 pages of assigned reading each night, and about 4 pages of actual reading done each night.  By my estimate, I'll be able to finish everything in a couple decades.  No big.

I'm beginning to become a master ping pong player.  My buddy Sorensen and I have started playing a couple times a week and we're getting pretty good.  We're getting to the point where the room in the institute building isn't big enough, so we can't back up enough.  It's pretty sweet.

All my friends have started dating someone; even JJ who supposedly hates girls now has a girlfriend.  She's cute, but also masochistic (not in the kinky way - in the "I'm dating a man that hates me" way).

Fortunately for me, I've been working on one.  She's super cute and seems interested, but it's one of those "is she interested, or just being insanely nice" kind of situations.  Girls do that, you know.  They have a guy hovering around that they're really nice to in person, but then they talk crap about him when he's away.

That's beside the point.  The point is that there's someone really cute out there that I'm trying to integrate into my life.  I'll post more news later.  For now, I'm keeping it relatively quiet (by posting it on the internet).  If you ask me in person, I'll deny it.  That's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment